PeopleListening™ an Evolved Company
You means you the person using and/or accessing The PeopleListening™ website. Us, We means Evolve Research & Consulting P/L which operates the PeopleListening™ (“website”). This policy will help you to understand what personal information we collect, how we use it, and the choices you have regarding your personal information. We believe that your trust in our services is very important, and we take your privacy very seriously.
All personal information that we collect is protected by the Privacy Act 1988 (Commonwealth). Information about the Act can be found at the Australian Government website of the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at http://www.oaic.gov.au. PeopleListening™ observes the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Act.
We, the provider of the PeopleListening ™ service, collect information in two ways:
- When you give it to us or when you give us permission to obtain it.
- When you sign up for or use our services and/or products, you voluntarily give us certain personal information. This can include your name, email address you used to sign up, address and any other information you provide us.
PeopleListening™ website does not store any credit card information.
How We Use the Personal Information We Collect
We use the personal information you provide to:
- Fulfil a request
- Alert you to changes to our services
- Tell you about new service
- Help you to use our services
In some cases, we may contact you to let you know about new products or services. If you do not wish to be contacted by us for this purpose, you may use our unsubscribe service.
We do not sell the personally identifiable information you provide for financial gain nor do we share such information with third parties for the purpose of sending you advertisements for products or services which are not affiliated with us, or with our affiliates or business partners. We may, however, share personally identifiable information that you provide to us for legitimate business purposes, including without limitation, the following:
- Transferring such information as part of a merger, consolidation, acquisition, divestiture or other corporate restructuring (including bankruptcy);
- Making such information available to third parties who are providing services to us, our subsidiaries or affiliates (for example, providing such information to third parties performing computer-related services for us or our affiliates (but never your password));
- Disclosing such information is allowed by law or our legal counsel forms a belief in good faith that such disclosure is required by federal or State law, subpoena or court order.
We apply industry-standard practices to protect your personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration and destruction. Such measures include firewalls and Secure Sockets Layers (SSL) to encrypt and protect certain sensitive transmissions of information. However, no security system is fail-safe, and we do not guarantee the information you provide will never be obtained by unauthorised persons. In some areas of our website, we require a user ID and password for you to access certain information. We will not disclose such password to third parties; however, you are responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of your password.
Obtaining and Correcting Personally Identifiable Information
If you wish to obtain a copy of the personally identifiable information that we have obtained from you through your use of this website, or you believe that we have personally identifiable information about you that is incorrect or you wish to delete any personally identifiable information that we have obtained from you through your use of our website, please contact us using the information below:
Level 2, 405 Little Bourke St,